From Charlotte Street

We live on Charlotte Street. We live in the city. We love our neighborhood. We love our boys. Our house is usually a wild mess; full of wrestling children and flying footballs. We are so far from perfect and so thankful that we don't have to be because we serve a God was and is perfect for us.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

And so it begins (Titus' first day of Pre-school)

And so it begins (Titus' first day of Pre-school) 

This handsome guy grew up over night. I swear last night he was four months old, drooling everywhere and snuggling on my chest at nap time. Now he's huge. I'm so proud of him. He was so excited for his first day of preschool. He asked me when school was going to start almost every day this summer. Finally, it's here. Happy first day of preschool big guy. I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment