From Charlotte Street

We live on Charlotte Street. We live in the city. We love our neighborhood. We love our boys. Our house is usually a wild mess; full of wrestling children and flying footballs. We are so far from perfect and so thankful that we don't have to be because we serve a God was and is perfect for us.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bram Mac 2 years

Bram Mac 2 Years Old

Happy 2 years Brammy

Stats 
Weight   30 lbs 2 oz (75%)
Height    34 1/2 (70%)
Head Circ  19 1/2 (90%)

Skills
-wrestling big brother
-giving kisses
-throwing a football
-hitting a baseball without a T and with a T
-catching a big ball
-he loves to throw a ball up and kick it
-running fast (as he calls it) 
-TALKING! All the time! He can say long sentences and he has his favorite phrases; such as, I do it or I need it! When he wakes up in the morning he cries, "I need you, mommy, I need you".








Struggles

 -sharing with big brother
-sleeping! (moving and having a baby sister has really thrown Bram's sleeping routine off)
-loving Mabeline too much! Sometimes his hugs and kisses are a little intense! ;) 

Nicknames
brammy, bammy boo, bam bam, bamalicious, brama-lama-ding-dong, 

Letter from Mommy
Dear Brammy,
  Happy two years old! We love you so much! It seems like just yesterday I was sneaking into the NICU as much as they would let me to hold you on my chest. You have grown up so much over the last two years. Your personality is so much fun to be around. People are drawn to your sweet smile and tender heart. You LOVE your family. Everyday you say, "I wove you mommy", often times without even being prompted. You are always the first one to tell mommy she looks pretty whenever I put on "real clothes". You always say, "petty mommy", without being prompted. What a sweet guy. You remind me a lot of your daddy. I'm so thankful God made me your mommy. You love being a big brother and a little brother. You look up to your big brother Titus so much and Mabie is your favorite little lady. We are praying that God saves you at a young age and that you grow up to be strong, wise, discerning, Godly man, who loves Jesus, and loves People. 

 We love you, Bam Bam.
Love, Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment